NorVApics Home
Vintage Images
Access Image Gallery
Vintage Amusements
Vintage Maps
Scans of Ticket Stubs from Concerts in Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC
Yearbooks for Sale from Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC
Yearbooks pictures from Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Television Theme Songs Are Fading Fast
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NorVApics.com Forum Index -> General Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pttibg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Heidi Bread jingle Reply with quote

My favorite bread's Heidi
I hope it's yours too
It tastes so delicious
& it's so good for you.
So let's all eat Heidi
& before very long
All Giant Rangers
Will grow big & strong.

Giant Food's Heidi Bread was the sponsor of the Pick Temple Giant Rangers on WTTG Channel 5 in the mid 50s.
stockett

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: TV Shows Reply with quote

How about the Real McCoys starting Walter Brennan. Kathy Nolan was Kate, Walter Brennan was Grandpa, Luke was played by Richard Crenna.
Their was a teenage girl and a little luke too. Oh gosh Pepino was the hispanic ranch hand. Since I lived in a household of males my other memories where of Roy Rogers and Tonto didn't care for that one.
Wagon Train was good and so was Have Gun Will Travel. Bonanza was interesting and Hopsing was a joy but didn't appear very often which was the same for Parnell Roberts (the son that dressed in black) Lorne Green, Dan Blocker and Michael Landon were the most frequently viewed.
I always knew what was coming on the televsion set by the onset of the music no matter which room in the house I was in.

Stockett
seeburg220

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space. The final frontier....Okay, that was too easy. How about:

Wanted: male german shepard, black and tan. Answers to the name of Joe. Accused of attacking his trainer, Sgt. Will Correy. A crime he did NOT commit !
That one might be tough for you, unless you watched saturday morning tv in 1974/75. Here's the intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FM3Z2NEowo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NorVApics.com Forum Index -> General Memories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: